MAX Build offers a full service brickwork repair for both new and heritage buildings. We are interested in prolonging the lifespan of the building, but we are equally fussy about the finish.
When replacing older bricks it is difficult finding a shop bought replacement to match the timeworn patina of the originals. To ensure the new masonry blends in, MAX Build imports dyes from Britain to hand paint and oxidise each brick, plus mortar beds and joints. The products used have a 20-year guarantee.
MAX Build services include:
- Raking out and replacing defective mortar
- Rebuilding rolling and fretting brickwork
- Installing cavity flashing
- Crack stitching moving brick sections
- Rebuilding brick and blockwork retaining walls
- Brick dying and hand painting to match existing brickwork
- Tuck pointing