Week commencing 22 May
- Started flood test.
- Start tiling podium slab.
- Continue with HB40 work in owner's garage area and main garage area.
- Hydro epoxy balustrade hob with Ardex WPM300 AND Ardex WPM002.
- Complete installation of pressure seal to hob for waterproofing termination.
- Complete excavation works to drive way and backfill to height.
In the week ahead
- Complete installation of waterproofing.
- Complete installation of pressure seal for waterproofing termination.
- Complete water test to podium slab and courtyards.
- Continue with installation of tiles to podium slab.
- Start rendering balustrade hob.
- Start installation of reo form and pour unit 1's slab.
- Continue with HB40 works in garage area and individual garages.
- Complete build of brick piers.
- Check measures for balustrade.
- Start installation of reo and form ply for entrance way and step.
- Start slab works in unit 1's garage for drainage pipe (if variation is approved).
- Expose pressure pipe (if variation is approved).